Thursday 3 July 2014

Great Artist: Christina Grimmie = music fenomen



Hi all.

Today I wanted to share with you one of my "discovery" from few good months, maybe even a few years. Yesterday reviewing different playlist on YT I fell into my range of hearing a piece that has long hosted in my iPod. It is the cover of Nelly `s" Just A Dream " performed by duet Sam Tsui and Christina Grimmie. I dare even write that in my opinion this transformation of Nelly `s hit even matched the original. Most of this song caught my attention of the young singer's voice, which I think is phenomenal. Anyway, listen to this piece and see for yourself:







...and how do you like it?



Additionally, it turned out that this year Christina came to the U.S. version of the music program The Voice in which she managed to take third place. 20-year-old gave a really great performance in this program. All songs by Christina from The Voice can be found naturally in the YT channel, but I would not be myself if I will not make especially for you even  one embodiment.

Here's Christina`s blind audition:




and a duet with my favorite Ed Sheeran:





Additionally, I would say that Christina is most known for her YT channel, where young artist is showing her talent by putting her performances in the majority of cover songs, which are really sound amazing.


Well, is everything for today.

Peace,

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!