Sunday 20 July 2014

Music Update: UPDATE FROM MY MP3 MACHINE - WHAT'S NEW ON MY iPod

Hi all,

Today I return to you with a new portion of the music which I "discovered" in this week.



I will begin with little Polish accent, so  it`s gonna be calm.

The first piece, "Tajna misja" ["Secret Mission"] belongs to Ewa Farna, for which she recently posted video clip. To me this song is not some of a masterpiece but is catchy anyway. The same feeling I has in relation to the next new songs belong to Ewelina Liszowska "We Mgle" ["The Fog"] and Honorata Skarbek "Honey" - "GPS".



Ewa Farna - Tajna Misja





Ewelina Liszowska - We Mgle





Honorat Skarbek Honey - GPS 




And now for a little different climate ...

Astronomyy - Nothin On My Mind (Remix Bearson) 





Dennis Kruissen & Sam Feldt - Alien 




First Aid Kit - Winter Is All Over You (FG Remix) 





Home Rosenfeld & EigenARTig - Summertime 




James Vincent McMorrow - Cavalier (Samuraii Remix) 





and finally my favorite piece from this week:

Scheinizzl & Chroph ft. David Lageder - Summer Nights 




Enjoy: D

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!