Sunday 8 February 2015

Music Update: 1st portion of music from February

Hej!

Today I come back to you with a new portion of music. This week, I tried to be a little more critical about the choice of songs to this blog. Therefore, in the first week you will not mess up with a huge list of new music. I hope that the 11 new songs will be enough to you. If not, do not worry, next week for sure I'll find something new for you!

Enjoy!

Maya Payne - If Only



SMOKI - Fill It Up




Alex Cruz - All I Knew (ft. Jasmine Thompson)




DAWA - On The Run (Stefan Seelenwald Remix)




Ben Howard - I Forget Where We Were (Boehm Remix X George Ogilvie Cover)




Poldoore - Ain't No Sunshine




Love Thy Brother - Reminding Me (ft. Chris Rivers)




Nihils - Help Our Souls (Urban Contact Remix)




Lights & Motion - The Spectacular Quiet




Christine and the Queens - Christine (Paradis Remix)




and the last song for today (which is not a musical masterpiece). Ok, I admit also that it will be not going to my iPod playlist. So why I decided to post it here? Good question. Listen to the song (well possibly you can watch also the video because it is light to watch it) and you can just see for yourself the truth when it comes to these days!

KYLE - Just A Picture ft. Kehl



Link to : Playlist of the February



Peace!

-D.

2 comments:

  1. I'd never heard any of these songs before! It is always SO refreshing to listen to new music in my day! Thank you for sharing! My fav would have to be the Ben Howard track. GORGEOUS!!!!!! Love watching the videos too - gives it a whole new definition doesn't it??? xxx

    http://mystery-girl007.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the person above me, I haven't heard those songs yer but I listened some. Nice songs, not the best but it's pleasure to listen it, gentle and calm type of music.
    http://zyciejestmuzykaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!