Thursday 19 February 2015

Playlist: Cardio Playlist


Hello everybody!

I hope you are enjoying your week. Since few weeks, I am trying to move my body more often. To make my exercises more joyfull and easier, I am always putting some music on my computer and I am doing my thing. Right now, I can not imagine jogging or doing any sport without music. I am also curious if is the same with you, or you are preferring to make exercises without any music with silence?

Today...


Today is the time for the playlist which I made by myself. Is the music which I listen to while doing Cardio exercises.

Enjoy!




(if you want to see previous sports playlist click HERE)


Peace
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!