Sunday 22 March 2015

Let me bring some music to you ;D

Heeeyyy :D
Spring probably for good has arrived to Czech Republic. Flowers are blooming, the trees turn green, the weather from day to day is getting warmer, more modestly dressed people on the streets - yes, the life comes back to Brno. I don't know if you know, but I'm terrible if is coming to cold weather I feel cold pretty easily, so I need wear a lot of warm clothes. So you should be not surprise that the increase in any degree on the thermometer immediately improves my mood and well-being. And you know what else make me feel better? Of course good music and you! Unfortunately, due to the fact that I've become pickier about the music. This week I have for you only 5 new songs. Oh well, I just have to stick to the good cheer that the next week I will be able to collect some more tracks on the blog!
Enjoy guys!
Lauv - The Other

Patrick Baker - Gone

Meghan with another colorful music video and catchy song
Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband

Back to the past (only in Korean version) with song Beautiful Girls (original by Sean Kingston) reminds me high school`s time, which I like to return with my memory. In addition, in the Korean version I can finally see singing HaHa, whom I know only (unfortunately) from the program "Running Man". If you are not familiar with this show, and you like to watch entertainment funny programs I highly recommend you. Of course, the program is Korean, but it is easy to find the episodes with subtitles. (If anybody is interested I can send you a link to the page where you can find almost all the episodes with English subtitles).
스컬&하하 SKULL&HAHA - Beautiful Girl (feat. 권정열 of 10cm) Official M/V

What would you say about Korean hip-hop as the least peace for today? ;)
언터쳐블(UNTOUCHABLE) - 크레파스 M/V


and that would be everything for today. So I am adding the upgraded March Playlist and I am running away ;)


Peace
- D.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!