Sunday 8 March 2015

Music Update : New music....cos is March :D

Heeeey :D
I hope you are hungry for new music. I will try to appease this hunger a little bit. Today, I`ve got for you 10 new tracks. This week will be a little bit more commercial than usually, but it doesn't mean that will be worse. If you know any new songs, which you did not found on this blog yet please fell free to write to me in the comments with your proposal. Since you are here, and also you like the music which I am putting here, is big chance that I will like your music also. If I will like your song for sure you will find it this proposal in next update. 
So let`s get started!

Oh Wonder - Technicolour Beat

Iggy Azalea - Trouble ft. Jennifer Hudson

Hozier - Someone New <3

Matt Simons - Catch & Release (Deepend Remix)

Moi je - Fais Rien (Shaparder & LRX Remix)

MAGIC! - No Way No

Robert Delong - Long Way Down

Mandeh & Velvet - Give Me

HONNE - Coastal Love

Janine And The Mixtape - Hold Me

As I promised below you`ll find the Playlist of March, which will be updated each week.

I hope you will find any song today which you would like ;)
Peace,
- D.
PS:  <<<< ALL ThE BeSt to EvErY WoMeN !!! >>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!