Saturday 9 May 2015

Music Update: My proposition for your mp3 player :D

Hi folks!

You can not even imagine how hard it is today to me to write my post. It is almost midnight and I can not concentrate on what I write, so if you find a lot of mistakes please pretend that you are not seeing them (thanks!). I also want to apologize to my regular readers of the previous weekend. As I explained in a previous post, last weekend I spent in Berlin (without any computer!) That`s way last weekend you didn't find nothing here. I am sorry. This weekend I found for you 11 songs!

Shall we?

Pitbull - Fun (Audio) ft. Chris Brown



Efecto Pasillo - Cuando Me siento bien



Due to the fact that from many years I love Ne-Yo, I really need (well, I just have to!) Add a remix of one of his song: D

Ne-Yo - So Sick (Le Boeuf Remix)



Abstract - Neverland (ft. Ruth B) (Prod. Blulake)



Jawster & Eklo - Weightless


Danrell X Småland - Hostage



GIANTS - Throwback (feat. Josef Salvat)



Shake Go - England Skies (Anaa Remix)



Phoebe Ryan - Dead (Hellberg Remix)



Patrick Baker - Since I Let The Memory Of You Go



and guess what I will put in the end? Small hint: what kind of music is missing here? Yeah: D k-pop: D (thanks Kami!)

방탄 소년단 (BTS) - 'I NEED U'



Enjoy!

aaa I forgot about the playlist!



Peace & Kisses
- D,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!