Monday 29 June 2015

19 new tracks to enjoy your day


Hello everyone!

I came back (with one day delay - sorry!) with 19 new songs for you. I hope you will enjoy during the listening. On the list you will  find also the Korean songs (which my lovely sister kAMi send to me. Thanks sis :*).


The song of the week:  Aer - I Can't Help It (Win & Woo Remix)

So, now is the time to introduce to you 19 songs.  Enjoy!


Kodaline - High Hopes (Filous Remix)


Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love (Clément Bcx ft. Ellena Soule Rework)


Lost Frequencies feat. Janieck Devy - Reality


Armin van Buuren feat. Mr. Probz - Another You


FDVM feat. Brandon McDonnell - Think Twice


Meiko - Leave The Lights On (Stoto Remix) 


The Magician - Together (Extended Mix)


Aer - I Can't Help It (Win & Woo Remix) 


Couzare x Cozy - Just 


The Weeknd - Drunk In Love (The Weeknd Remix)


Adam Snow - All I Need 


FDVM - Think Twice (ft. Brandon McDonnell)


Shawn Mendes - Stitches


SISTAR(씨스타) _ SHAKE IT 


Timeflies - Worse Things Than Love (Explicit) ft. Natalie La Rose 


Hayley Kiyoko - Girls Like Girls


THE HEYDAZE - Dumb


방탄소년단(BTS) '쩔어'


Rudimental - Rumour Mill feat. Anne-Marie & Will Heard 


;)

and? do you like it?
Peace & Kisses
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!