Sunday 21 June 2015

Music update : Just check it out ;)

Hi !!!
This week was more peaceful for me. Due to the fact that last week I worked on the late shift I had the opportunity to calm down a little bit. Probably because of that I fell into the music which is calmer. This week I have also two songs from  "the recommendation". The first piece is a Korean song by 2PM from my sister Kami, and the other from my dear Ania  (<<blog>>) - the song with a title- Walking with elephants.
And now it's time to present You my song of the week. True, that this song appeared on the blog recently, but this song fits me for this week (plus recently Maroon 5 made a music video for that song), so will put her again - Maroon 5 - This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like A motherf **** r.

I invite you then to listen the songs that I found this week.
Enjoy!
MS MR - Wrong Victory

2PM “우리집(My House)

The Shellder - Seven Nation Army (Fedecor Remix)

Alex Vargas - Solid Ground (Deepend Remix)

Kwabs - Fight For Love (Blonde Remix)

Kygo - Stole The Show (Feat. Parson James)

Ten Walls - Walking with Elephants (Original Mix)

Jain - Come

Maroon 5 - This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like A Motherf****r 


and traditionally playlist with a collection of songs from June`s playlist

Peace & Kisses
- D.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! Love your blog! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!