Sunday 19 July 2015

Music Update of this week : Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 Devil [You’re cold and hot, devil. Like a midsummer rain shower]

Heeey!!
It`s HOT HOT HOT! :)
This weekend in Brno gets really hot. Now I am dreaming about a drink with palm on the beach. Unfortunately, my sensitive skin does not share this dream. That is why all day I stayed at home and I made a research for new songs. This week my lovely sister kAMi helped me a little bit (thanks to her you can listen to  Korean pieces ).

Enjoy!

The song of this week:
Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 Devil

and the rest:
Jack Garratt - Worry

인피니트(INFINITE) "Bad"

EDEN - Gravity

Obadiah Parker - Hey Ya (Koni Remix)

Baddest Girl in Town ft. Mohombi & Wisin

Robin Schulz - Sugar (feat. Francesco Yates)

Subtact & Jay Rodger - Burden

Anitta - Deixa Ele Sofrer 

SIVIK - HIGH

Tobtok ft. Alex Mills - Shelter

Years & Years - Ties 

TobyMac - Til The Day I Die ft. NF


and how do you like today`s update?

Playlist of this month:


Peace & Kisses
-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!