Thursday 12 May 2016

Eurovision 2016 - Today the second Semi-final~! Who is your fav?




Hey!

Since two days, together with a colleague, I am having a great debate about this year's Eurovision song contest. Who will win this year? Who is the most surprised? I'm really curious. Last year, I could find some interesting songs. I wrote about it in this blog (post HERE). Also in the previous year, I was able to quickly find my favorite song, which unfortunately did not manage to win (but the song of  Belgium representative is still on my iPod, so for me is success :). I hope that this year my favorite will win, or at least my second type. I could not decide which song I like most in the first place. Both are beautiful. But i needed to choose one. So, let's me what will happen.

This year...


This year final will take place in Stockholm, thanks to Måns Zelmerlow who won last competition. We need to, unfortunately, wait until Saturday to find out to whom will belong the best song. Today is the second semi-final, where there is a Polish representative - Michał Szpak for whom I keep my fingers crossed.

Now it's time to introduce to you my favorite twelve, in which there is also a song that did not make trough the semi-final.  At the end, I put a song of Michał because of the fact that I did not want to evaluate it under a prism that is representative of my country.


The order of songs starting with your favorite songs:


1. Frans - If I Were Sorry (Sweden) <3 <3 <3




2. Hovi Star - Made of Stars (Israel) <3 <3




3. Freddie - Pioneer (Hungary)




4. IVAN - Help You Fly (Belarus)




5. Bareja - Say Yay! (Spain)




6. Laura Tesoro - What's The Pressure (Belgium)




7. Poli Genova - If Love Was A Crime (Bługaria)




8. Dami Im - Sound Of Silence (Australia)




9. Highway - The Real Thing (Montenegro) [unfortunately now out of competition]




10. Sergey Lazarev - You Are The Only One (Russia)




11. Douwe Bob - Slow Down (Netherlands)




12. Michael Starling - Color Of Your Life (Poland)






The playlist with all the songs:





And now please admit who do you like the most? All song you can find HERE.



Take care!

Peace & Kisses

- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!