Thursday 18 August 2016

Suicide Squad - Soundtrack - my small opinion about it...

Hi!

Yesterday I finally managed to go to the cinema and watch a movie Suicide Squad. I will not, however, spoke out about the movie because is not the subject of my blog, but I will say that I enjoyed it because of the fact that I did not have any big expectations regarding Suicide Squad. The different story is the soundtrack, which I really liked it. All tracks were perfectly matched to the scene from the movie. The first song that I heard (and which is also on the blog before) was Heathens by my favourite band Twenty One Pilots. It is a fact that actually, this song caught my attention and I started to be curious about the movie. Also, if I had to choose my favourite song of the whole soundtrack  - I would choose precisely that one.



Here are the individual songs from the movie (you can listen to them by clicking on the individual titles).

  • The Animals - The House of the Rising Sun
  • Grace feat. Gerald Earl Gillum (as G-Eazy) - You Don't Own Me [written by: John Madara and Dave White] - I was not able to find the normal version, so you can liste to remix.
  • The Rolling Stones - Sympathy the Devil [written by: Mick Jagger and Keith Richards]
  • Action Bronson & Dan Auerbach featuring Mark Ronson - Standing in the Rain
  • Rick James - Super Freak  [written by: Rick James and Alonzo Miller]
  • Rick Ross and Skrillex - Purple Lamborghini 
  • AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap  written by:  Angus Young, Bon Scott and Malcolm Young]
  • War - Slippin' Into Darkness 
  • Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son  written by: John Fogerty]
  •  Kanye West - Black Skinhead
  • Kehlani - Gangsta
  • Rae Sremmurd & 'Bobo Swae' - Over Here [written by: Rae Sremmurd]
  • Kevin Gates - Know Better 
  • Black Sabbath - Paranoid  [written by: Geezer Butler, Tony Iommi, Ozzy Osbourne oraz Bill Ward]
  • The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army  [written by:  Jack White]
  • Eminem - Without Me
  • Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky 
  • K7 - Come Baby Come 
  • Etta James - I'd Rather Go Blind  [written by:  Etta James, Ellington Jordan oraz 'Billy Foster']
  • Symphony No. 3, Op. 36  Symphony of Sorrowful Songs": III. Lento - Cantabile semplice"  [written by Henryk Mikolaj Górecki]
  • Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody  [written by: Freddie Mercury]
  • Twenty One Pilots - Heathens  
  • Lil' Wayne, Wiz Khalifa and Imagine Dragons featuring Logic, Ty Dolla Sign (as Ty Dolla $ign) & X Ambassadors - Sucker for Pain
  • Skylar Grey - Wreak Havoc
  •  Grimes - Medieval Warfare 
  • Confidential MX featuring Becky Hanson - I Started a Joke  [written by:  Barry Gibb, Robin Gibb and Maurice Gibb]


  • Which song do you like the most?



    <<< Let`s Stay Positive Together >>>
    - D.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
    Hope to see you soon again!